Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Sibu Beauty Sea Buckthorn Oil

I finished one bottle and I had to repurchase another one! I purchased the first oil about 2 months ago and I've been experimenting with a lot of different oils (bad idea btw) but this oil has been simply amazing! I've tried so many oils, like castor oil, grapeseed oil and rosehip seed oil and natural organic face products that literally RUINED my skin.

Ok so let's talk about some of my recent skin experiences..... I experimented with the OCM with grapeseed oil and the TINIEST bit of castor oil about 3 weeks ago and my skin literally freaked out. At first I thought it was a "purging period" as lots of people say and I was dumb enough to continue using it for another 4 days. I know, I know, I know, this was so dumb of me because I had the worst acne/skin reaction in such a long time! My skin was so red and blotchy and I could see all the pimples slowly starting. So scary! I'm still recovering from that btw. I think my skin is just TOO sensitive for all that, although I know some people swear by the OCM, but everyone has different skin. 

Below are photos of my skin only after 2 days of the OCM Right side is the aftermath of the OCM and the left side is the aftermath of washing my face with raw honey and moisturizing with the Sibu sea buckthorn oil. Left side is about 3 weeks ago and the fight side is a couple days ago. Obviously my skin is NOT perfect and I have lots of acne scars but that perfectly OK for me! I think it looks a hell of a lot better!


Now let's move back in time, before I did that, I started using the Acure Organics sensitive facial wash. I LOVED it a fist & I thought it wasn't breaking me out, but it actually was! For the longest time I actually thought the sea buckthorn oil was breaking me out, but nope! I still don't know what ingredient in that product irritated my skin but I quit using that facial wash about a month ago and started to use raw honey to clean my face like I always used to do and moisturize with the sea buckthorn oil and my sensitive acne prone skin loves it!! 

This oil has been a life saver! I buy it off of Vitacost for about 13 bucks. Pretty pricey, but I think it's totally worth it! Lasts about 2 months for me. But I know once this bottle runs out i'm going to have to order the bigger bottle off of the Sibu Beauty site for sure. My very sensitive skin loves it. I give it 2 thumbs up!

- Here's a link if anyone ants to get 10 bucks off your first Vitacost order! http://goo.gl/X15vOU 

No comments:

Post a Comment